Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 MORE WEEKS Belly!!!

We went for our 37-week appointment this morning, and I am dilated 1/2 cm! Since my belly was measuring pretty small still (35 weeks last Thursday and 33.5 weeks today probably due to the fact that he has dropped a bit) the doc let us have an ultrasound. I was soooo excited! I had been hoping we'd have one more. We haven't seen the little man since 28 weeks. I actually tried to ask questions or say stuff over the past few appointments hoping they'd give me an ultrasound but my little plan never quite worked out. He was in the 67%'ile overall, and estimated at 6 lb. 13 oz., so perfectly average. In fact, his head was only in the 75%'ile which I was thrilled about, considering the size of his father's! I've heard from a few people that the ultrasound adds a good half-pound or more. We'll see..... We got one great picture of his cute little hand (of course covering his face) so I'll get it uploaded in the next few days too. So, we're just sitting ducks as of now. Dale has been quite the busy bee putting together the car seats, pack-n-plays, swings, etc. We have one more shopping spree to do at Target, and a few more items to grab at Babies R Us and we should be good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment