Monday, September 20, 2010

Atlanta Shower Weekend!

Leslie Boyle came to visit for the baby shower!! It had been way too long. We got mani's and pedi's at Sugarcoat just like the good ole days....watched the VOLS do really well for one half against Oregon (we won't discuss the 2nd half)....and hit Ikea for breakfast and shopping!
The In-Laws were in town for the shower too, and Libby came over to play with Corky and Lily Belle. She really had no interest in them whatsoever....she just liked relaxing on her pillow.
Dale licking his wounds after the Georgia-South Carolina game....it wasn't a pretty football weekend in the Patton household.
Sunday, I had my final baby shower, and it was AMAZING!!!

The Hostesses: Lindsay M., Natalia, Lindsay W., (me), and Shana
The Soon-To-Be Grandmothers and Great-Grandmother
Tripp's first B.B. Gun!!! I re-wrapped it so Dale could open it himself when we got home. He was soooo excited! Quite a "memorable" gift for a baby boy. I know he'll be quite the little hunter with both his granddaddies one day.
At the last second they wheeled out the BOB Running Stroller!!! Apparently Dale and his parents were planning a little secret while we were at the beach. I can't wait to go for my first post-baby run!!!

3 comments:

  1. Who is the fat pig on the left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- the person who is having an affair with one of my friend's husbands-

    ReplyDelete